Hello Dynamic Members,
First, I want to thank you for your overwhelming support during these challenging times. These last 10 years of Dynamic Fitness, we have had our fair share of failures, disappointments, setbacks, hurricanes, etc. however we have always found ways to persevere through these moments by staying positive, creative, and keeping a strong line of communication. Dealing with this new turn of events is something I have never experienced in my life. This has brought more and more complications each day as the variables keep changing, which causes us to regroup with each new scenario.
I personally want to take this time to tell you exactly what we are doing behind the scenes, for this staff, and for our members. We are striving to, within our control and power, make this as good an experience as possible. Will we make mistakes? Yes! Will we have all the answers? No! Will this be controlled chaos? Absolutely! When I spoke to the team there is nothing that can prepare you for this kind of sudden change. However, just like any setback or failure, all we can do is stay calm, positive, creative, and focused. We know we can make an impact on both our members and our teams.
Our perspective drives our performance and in situations like this, Our attitude is the key! We will do what we can with what we have to ensure we endure this storm!
Here are the topics of transparency I want to open up with during this temporary shutdown.
1. Protecting our staff! Unfortunately, with this downturn, and now the shutdown, we could not save everyone. This is one of the most difficult decisions I have ever had to make as a small business owner. I’m in the clubs throughout the week…I get the privilege of knowing who my teams personally. I very much appreciate every employee on this we have. Just like any team sport, it takes everyone to win the game. We are holding onto most of our full-time employees during this time. So “flattening the curve” doesn’t flatten them in the process. Quite simply, without my team, it’s hard to win the game. We will have them working modified hours during these next two weeks. We are looking for ways to serve you within this time frame because we are all in this together!
2. Les Mills On-Demand Home Virtual Workouts. The team has really done a great job of getting this created and turned around for our members. We are now offering over 95+ virtual workouts that you can do at home. From Yoga, Kickboxing, Cycle, Body Pump, and even family workouts we have it all. Just download the Dynamic Fitness App and click the tile “Les Mills At-Home Workouts” and get going!
3. Myzone. Providing you with every bit of technology on our end to keep you motivated and active. Throughout these next two weeks, using your Myzone will allow you to gauge your daily activity and collect MEPs (Myzone Effort Points). There are the features of “Zone Match” that can challenge you on a scripted cardio regime, helping you accomplish an effective workout as it’s all about EFFORT! This is also an instrument for our members to stay competitive and for our fitness teams to monitor our client’s activity during these next two weeks.
3. 1 on 1 30 Minute Coaching Sessions. Our Fitness Managers are dedicating time throughout the week for you to book 30-minute virtual appointments on reviewing over any questions you may have regarding program designs, nutrition, etc. Please RSVP ahead of time so that we can be prepared for your session.
4. Workout Tips. Our Managers are more than stoked to provide our members with as much content and education during these next two weeks. Regardless of the scenario, we’ve been thrown it takes 21 days to create a good or bad habit. Our goal is to ensure you stay as focused as possible on your health within this timeframe. We want to help with your workout regimes, so you don’t miss a beat.
5. Blogs. Another form of education from boosting immune systems, positive impacts from creating a healthy lifestyle, to healthy recipes. Our goal is to create healthy content to provide a positive impact! Knowledge is power!
6. POSITIVITY! We understand there is enough negative content out there. All sources of media are raising anxiety levels for everyone. Our commitment is to continuously pump POSITIVE content throughout the week to help uplift you. Remember we are all in this together!! I think what makes a strong team is a strong community…one that raises each other up!! We are all we got!
7. Keeping it CLEAN! Yes, these next two weeks we will all be at the facilities (including me) taking the opportunity to ensure that when the clubs reopen that they are prepped, clean, and ready to go!
Thank you for taking the time today to read this. I’m taking this scenario head-on and as best as I possibly can. I created Dynamic Fitness from passion, tenacity, and being relentless. No matter what obstacle presented itself and in a market that 95%+ are owned by industry juggernauts, it says something about our tenacity to succeed. I ask now more than ever, for you to continued support during this time. We are going to do everything within our power to ensure we positively impact you during this time and that we come out together at the end of this. Stronger, Better, and MORE Dynamic than ever!
Look, Feel, Be….. Dynamic!