Queremos comenzar dando las gracias por los mensajes y el apoyo que hemos recibido en estos
últimos días y semanas. Me pesa mucho informarle que no volveremos a abrir nuestras puertas el 4 de Abril como se había previsto originalmente. Nuestra prioridad es la seguridad de nuestros miembros, el personal y la comunidad en general. Si bien seguimos monitoreando la situación de cerca, ya que debemos mantener el “distanciamiento social” hasta el 30 de Abril. Tenemos la esperanza de que, como comunidad, todos podamos trabajar juntos y superar esto de la manera más rápida y segura posible. Queremos que sepa que cada decisión que tomamos es asegurarnos de mantener nuestras instalaciones, para que estén desinfectadas, limpias, seguras y listas para abrir.
Nos gustaría recordarle que somos un negocio de propiedad local en Houston, y esta crisis nos está
afectando tanto como muchas otras pequeñas empresas. Entendemos que muchos de ustedes posiblemente también estén luchando, así que estamos felices de trabajar con ustedes, ¡ya que
todos estamos juntos en esto!
Ahora más que nunca, estamos pidiendo el apoyo de nuestros increíbles Miembros Dynamic
para que se queden con nosotros y nos ayuden a vencer la tormenta para que podamos continuar
operando y abrir lo antes posible. Así como hemos encontrado formas de llegar a nuestras
comunidades en otras circunstancias, estamos buscando formas de servir y fortalecer a nuestra
gran familia Dynamic Fitness.
Aquí está la opción que queremos presentar para recompensarlo por su apoyo y lealtad:
Si no congela su cuenta y continúa su pago hasta Abril, ¡Recibirá 120 días de acceso de nivel “Dynamic Fit” cuando volvamos a abrir!
- Acceso Completo De El Club
- Bronceado Ilimitado
- Les Mills Branded Classes
- Todos los Dias Privilegios De Invitado VIP
- Acceso A La Guarderia
- Masajes Hydro Ilimitados
- Escaneos Inbody Mensuales
- Ilimitado D-Fit Team Entrenamiento!
Entendemos completamente si no desea pagar mientras estamos cerrados, pero le agradecemos
que se quede con nosotros y estamos dispuestos a trabajar con usted. Póngase en contacto con [email protected] para que podamosatender mejor su cuenta.
Mientras esté cerrado temporalmente, queremos continuar proporcionándole el mejor servicio y
valor posible. Todos los miembros que continúan su membresía activa durante este momento
desafiante, le ofrecemos:
1. Les Mills On-Demand Home Entrenamientos virtuales. Ahora estamos ofreciendo más de
95 entrenamientos virtuales que puedes hacer en casa. Desde Yoga, Kickboxing, Ciclo, Body Pump e incluso entrenamientos familiares, lo tenemos todo. ¡Simplemente descargue la aplicación Dynamic Fitness y haga clic en el mosaico “Entrenamientos en casa de Les Mills”!
2. Myzone Brindándole toda la tecnología para mantenerlo motivado y activo. ¡Existan las
características de “Zone Match” que pueden darle un régimen de cardio programado, ayudándole a lograr un entrenamiento efectivo ya que todo se trata de ESFUERZO! Este también es un instrumento para que nuestros miembros se mantengan competitivos y para que nuestros equipos deacondicionamiento físico supervisen la actividad de nuestros clientes.
3. Consejos de Entrenamiento. Los miembros del equipo están más que entusiasmados para proporcionar a nuestros miembros la mayor cantidad de contenido y educación.
Independientemente del escenario, se lleva 21 días para crear un hábito bueno o malo. Nuestro objetivo es garantizar que se mantenga lo más enfocado posible en su salud dentro de este tiempo.
4. Clases de Group Fit virtuales. Estaremos programando cada clase y rutina de ejercicio por semana. Puede seguir con nosotros en las redes sociales para mantenerse involucrado y conectado!
5. Blogs de Dynamic. Otra forma de educación, desde estimular el sistema inmunológico, impactos positivos al crear un estilo de vida saludable, hasta recetas saludables. ¡Nuestro objetivo es crear contenido saludable para proporcionar un impacto positivo! ¡El conocimiento es poder!
Incentivos de recomendación: En este momento, si conoce a alguien que quiera aprovechar nuestros “beneficios para miembros activos”; estamos ofreciendo “No pages hasta el 31 de
mayo!” y recibirá una tarjeta de regalo de Amazon de $ 10 por cada persona que recomiende que se
Creo que el carácter de una persona no se juzga después de celebrar una victoria, sino de lo que
hacen cuando están de espaldas a la pared. ¡Estoy 100% comprometido con nuestros leales miembros y empleados dinámicos para ayudarnos a VICTORIOSAMENTE durante estos tiempos difíciles!
¡Manténgase sano mental y físicamente, pase tiempo con la familia y manténgase a salvo!
Saldremos de esta tormenta en Houston como siempre lo hemos hecho antes … ¡Mejor! ¡Más
fuerte! ¡Unido! #Houstonstrong!
We want to start off by saying thank you for the outpouring messages and support that we’ve received in these last few days and weeks. It weighs on me heavily to inform you that we will not re-open our doors on April 4th as originally anticipated. Our priority is the safety of our members, staff and the larger community. While we continue to monitor the situation closely as we are to remain “social distancing” through April 30th. We are hopeful that as a community we can all work together and get through this as quickly and safely as possible. We want you to know that every decision we are making is to ensure we maintain our facilities, so they are disinfected, clean, safe, and ready to open!
We would like to remind you that we are a locally owned Houston-based business, and this crisis is hitting us just as hard as many other small businesses. We understand that many of you may possibly be struggling as well so we are happy to work with you as we’re all in this together!
Now more than ever, we are calling on the support of our incredible DYNAMIC Members to stick with us and help us weather the storm so we can continue to operate and re-open as soon as possible. Just as we’ve found ways to reach our communities during other circumstances, we are looking for ways to serve and strengthen our greater Dynamic Fitness Family.
Here is the option we want to present on rewarding you for your support and loyalty:
If you do not freeze and continue your billing through April, you will receive 120 days of Dynamic Fit Level Access when we reopen!
- ALL Club Access
- Unlimited Tanning
- Les Mills Branded Classes
- Everyday VIP Guest Privileges
- Kid Zone Access
- Unlimited Hydro-Massage
- Monthly Inbody Scans
- Unlimited D-Fit Team Training!
We completely understand if you do not wish to pay while we are closed, but we appreciate you sticking with us and we are willing to work with you! Please contact [email protected] so we can better service your account.
While we are temporarily closed, we want to continue to provide you with the best service and value possible. All members that continue their active membership during this challenging time, we are offering you:
- Les Mills On-Demand Home Virtual Workouts. We are now offering over 95+ virtual workouts that you can do at home. From Yoga, Kickboxing, Cycle, Body Pump, and even family workouts we have it all. Just download the Dynamic Fitness App and click the tile “Les Mills At-Home Workouts”!
- Myzone. Providing you with every bit of technology on our end to keep you motivated and active. There are the features of “Zone Match” that can challenge you on a scripted cardio regime, helping you accomplish an effective workout as it’s all about EFFORT! This is also an instrument for our members to stay competitive and for our fitness teams to monitor our client’s activity.
- Workout Tips. Team members are more than stoked to provide our members with as much content and education. Regardless of the scenario, it takes 21 days to create a good or bad habit. Our goal is to ensure you stay as focused as possible on your health within this timeframe.
- Virtual Group Fit Classes. We will be scheduling each week’s group fit workouts that you can follow with us on social media to stay engaged and connected!
- Dynamic Blogs. Another form of education from boosting immune systems, positive impacts from creating a healthy lifestyle, to healthy recipes. Our goal is to create healthy content to provide a positive impact! Knowledge is power! https://thedynamicfitness.com/blog/
Referral Incentives: Right now, if you know anyone who wants to take advantage of our “active member benefits” we are running “Don’t Pay Till May 31st!” which you will receive $10 Amazon Gift Card for each person you refer that joins! https://thedynamicfitness.com/join-now/
I believe a person’s character is not judged after they celebrate a victory, but what they do when their back is against the wall. I stand 100% committed to our loyal Dynamic members and employees to see us through VICTORIOUSLY during these trying times!
Stay healthy mentally and physically, spend time with family, and stay safe! We will come out of this storm Houston as we’ve always had before… Better! Stronger! United! #Houstonstrong!
Hello Dynamic Members,
First, I want to thank you for your overwhelming support during these challenging times. These last 10 years of Dynamic Fitness, we have had our fair share of failures, disappointments, setbacks, hurricanes, etc. however we have always found ways to persevere through these moments by staying positive, creative, and keeping a strong line of communication. Dealing with this new turn of events is something I have never experienced in my life. This has brought more and more complications each day as the variables keep changing, which causes us to regroup with each new scenario.
I personally want to take this time to tell you exactly what we are doing behind the scenes, for this staff, and for our members. We are striving to, within our control and power, make this as good an experience as possible. Will we make mistakes? Yes! Will we have all the answers? No! Will this be controlled chaos? Absolutely! When I spoke to the team there is nothing that can prepare you for this kind of sudden change. However, just like any setback or failure, all we can do is stay calm, positive, creative, and focused. We know we can make an impact on both our members and our teams.
Our perspective drives our performance and in situations like this, Our attitude is the key! We will do what we can with what we have to ensure we endure this storm!
Here are the topics of transparency I want to open up with during this temporary shutdown.
1. Protecting our staff! Unfortunately, with this downturn, and now the shutdown, we could not save everyone. This is one of the most difficult decisions I have ever had to make as a small business owner. I’m in the clubs throughout the week…I get the privilege of knowing who my teams personally. I very much appreciate every employee on this we have. Just like any team sport, it takes everyone to win the game. We are holding onto most of our full-time employees during this time. So “flattening the curve” doesn’t flatten them in the process. Quite simply, without my team, it’s hard to win the game. We will have them working modified hours during these next two weeks. We are looking for ways to serve you within this time frame because we are all in this together!
2. Les Mills On-Demand Home Virtual Workouts. The team has really done a great job of getting this created and turned around for our members. We are now offering over 95+ virtual workouts that you can do at home. From Yoga, Kickboxing, Cycle, Body Pump, and even family workouts we have it all. Just download the Dynamic Fitness App and click the tile “Les Mills At-Home Workouts” and get going!
3. Myzone. Providing you with every bit of technology on our end to keep you motivated and active. Throughout these next two weeks, using your Myzone will allow you to gauge your daily activity and collect MEPs (Myzone Effort Points). There are the features of “Zone Match” that can challenge you on a scripted cardio regime, helping you accomplish an effective workout as it’s all about EFFORT! This is also an instrument for our members to stay competitive and for our fitness teams to monitor our client’s activity during these next two weeks.
3. 1 on 1 30 Minute Coaching Sessions. Our Fitness Managers are dedicating time throughout the week for you to book 30-minute virtual appointments on reviewing over any questions you may have regarding program designs, nutrition, etc. Please RSVP ahead of time so that we can be prepared for your session.
4. Workout Tips. Our Managers are more than stoked to provide our members with as much content and education during these next two weeks. Regardless of the scenario, we’ve been thrown it takes 21 days to create a good or bad habit. Our goal is to ensure you stay as focused as possible on your health within this timeframe. We want to help with your workout regimes, so you don’t miss a beat.
5. Blogs. Another form of education from boosting immune systems, positive impacts from creating a healthy lifestyle, to healthy recipes. Our goal is to create healthy content to provide a positive impact! Knowledge is power!
6. POSITIVITY! We understand there is enough negative content out there. All sources of media are raising anxiety levels for everyone. Our commitment is to continuously pump POSITIVE content throughout the week to help uplift you. Remember we are all in this together!! I think what makes a strong team is a strong community…one that raises each other up!! We are all we got!
7. Keeping it CLEAN! Yes, these next two weeks we will all be at the facilities (including me) taking the opportunity to ensure that when the clubs reopen that they are prepped, clean, and ready to go!
Thank you for taking the time today to read this. I’m taking this scenario head-on and as best as I possibly can. I created Dynamic Fitness from passion, tenacity, and being relentless. No matter what obstacle presented itself and in a market that 95%+ are owned by industry juggernauts, it says something about our tenacity to succeed. I ask now more than ever, for you to continued support during this time. We are going to do everything within our power to ensure we positively impact you during this time and that we come out together at the end of this. Stronger, Better, and MORE Dynamic than ever!
Look, Feel, Be….. Dynamic!