Dynamic Fitness will re-open club operations in three diﬀerent phases in the recovery of the COVID-19 global pandemic. This plan is a brief overview of the various phases that comprise our conservative approach to reopening our clubs across the city of Houston. As always, our number one priority is to ensure we provide the Ultimate Member experience. We are taking every precaution we can in order to provide a safe and healthy club experience for our members and team members.
MEMBER AND TEAM MEMBER REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL PHASES
Team Members must abide by Dynamic Fitness Guidelines as stated below regarding all safety and health precautions before, during, and after their scheduled shift(s). Members must adhere to CDC/State/Local Government Guidelines as well as Dynamic Fitness Policies.
REDUCED HOURS OF OPERATIONS
- Mon-Fri | 4:45am- 9pm
- Sat-Sun | 7 am-4 pm
- Reducing hours allows our Team Members to approach cleanliness more eﬀectively while managing traﬃc ﬂow and occupancy.
- Member capacity will meet state guidelines for distancing purposes, we are following occupancy at one (1) individual per 100 square feet; a 90-minute maximum work-out time is requested of our members
- Team Member capacity will be managed to ensure maximum attention is given to cleaning protocols
- Guest passes are limited and can be acquired by appointment only
CHECK-IN PROCESS | REGISTER (POS SYSTEM)
- Members will use a touch-less scan in the process to scan their barcode on the scanner which will be placed on the Please be sure to use The Dynamic Fitness app. Key Tags are available from our Front Desk. We will no longer use a phone number to check-in members.
- Cash will not be accepted for cooler or supplement purchases. A credit card can be used or if it is stored on ﬁle. We can update your preferred payment
- Team Members in our clubs will be re-focused with increased duties and dedication to cleanings daily throughout all areas of the gym, including high touch areas, door handles, and water fountains,
- Members will be required to wipe down equipment and surfaces after each use. (Code of Conduct)
- Daily cleaning protocols updated with checklists for medical-grade cleaning materials, additional wipe stations for wipes and increased hand sanitation stands accessible throughout the
MEMBER & TEAM MEMBER GUIDELINES
CODE OF CONDUCT
- All Members will be required to abide by the new The Dynamic Fitness cleaning standards as well as safe physical distancing practices of at least 6’ apart while using the gym in addition to CDC Guidelines regarding personal health and
- Team Members will be required to wear masks and gloves while cleaning or interacting with our members, in addition to physical distancing practices of at least 6’ apart. CDC Guidelines regarding personal health and hygiene are
- If a Member or Team Member is even slightly concerned about their health, feel they’ve been around someone or been exposed to COVID 19, we politely ask you to stay home and do NOT enter the gym. Please seek proper assistance through local testing facilities, your primary care provider and/or the hospital – as advised through CDC Guidance and local governing
PROTECTIVE GEAR | MASKS & GLOVES
- Dynamic Fitness Members will be strongly encouraged to wear PPE per established guidelines set by Texas State legislature https://gov.texas.gov/organization/opentexas
- All Team Members will be required to wear masks & gloves; gloves should be changed as often as possible
CARDIO & STRENGTH MACHINES | LOCKER ROOMS
- Cardio machines that are in operations will be “tagged out” to help encourage and monitor physical distancing requirements. Strength machines have been placed to ensure 6’ spacing.
- Cardio equipment will have a daily rotation of
- As needed, selectorized equipment may be “tagged out” and then rotated throughout the day.
- Personal 1:1 Training and D-Fit Classes will
- 1:1 PT will follow physical distancing
- D-Fit Training will resume. Classes will be held outside and follow physical distancing requirements. The capacity limit will be no more than 10 participants.
- Locker Rooms will remain open only for restrooms and sinks. All lockers and showers will be closed during Phase
- Pools/Saunas/Steam Rooms – where applicable, will remain closed during Phase
KIDs ZONE | GROUP FITNESS & CYCLE CLASSES
- These amenities will remain closed during Phase 1 and re-evaluated for opening in Phase 2 or 3
- Group Fitness classes are being oﬀered virtually for the interim and during Phase 1, with possible
All aspects from Phase 1 will remain in eﬀect regarding sanitation and physical distancing guidelines to ensure the safety of our Members and Team Members as we follow strict CDC & State Guidelines. Phase 2 will tentatively begin 2-4 weeks from when Phase 1 begins
HOURS OF OPERATIONS (SAME AS PHASE 1)
- M-F | 4:45am-9pm
- Sat-Sun | 7am-4pm
CAPACITY (SAME AS PHASE 1)
- Group Fitness and Cycle Classes possible to begin at reduced capacity; members must use applicable ﬂoor and space markers
TOUCH-LESS ENTRY, CHECK-IN PROCESS, & POS REGISTER (SAME AS PHASE 1)
- Increased sanitation tools, such as Nanoseptic, are being addressed and considered for high-touch
CLEANING (SAME AS PHASE 1)
- During Phase 2 and the re-opening of these amenities, Group Fit & Studio classes will operate at reduced capacity. Floor markers may be measured and secured to the ground to ensure proper distancing. State and Local Government guidelines may call for varying degrees of separation requirements, all Dynamic Fitness gyms will meet the minimum requirements of the State of Speciﬁc amenities may abide by the following sequence:
- Kids Zone: Possible opening due to CDC/State Guidelines as well as availability to supplies and vendors
- Group Fitness &/or Cycle Classes: Possible to reopen with physical distancing and capacity guidelines
- Locker Rooms: Will be open for Members’ use
- Pools/Saunas/Steam Rooms: Will be re-evaluated for opening in Phase 2 with an abundance of caution
- The re-opening of the above amenities, Group Fit & Studio classes are subject to change
All aspects from Phase 1 and 2 will remain in eﬀect regarding sanitation and physical distancing guidelines to ensure the safety of our Members and Team Members as we follow strict CDC & State Guidelines. Phase 3 will tentatively occur 60-120 days after Phase 2 begins. Dynamic Fitness will adjust as practical to restore to full club operations with enhanced and updated cleaning protocols & guidelines for physical distancing to assist with the safety of our Members and Team Members.
We are a locally owned, Houston born and bred small business in every sense. Dynamic Fitness made every attempt to communicate with our members regarding their continued support during the closure, oﬀering increased amenities and multiple club access for 120 days after we reopen as our “Thank You”.
- If you paid your dues and fees March 21st through April 21st, “Thank You”. Those members will receive access to the Dynamic Fit Level Membership. This includes access to Hydromassage, Tanning, VIP Guest Privileges, and unlimited D-Fit Training Classes at no additional cost for 120 days from our re-open
- All Premium and above memberships will have no less than 30 days of reduced billing to accommodate for the lack of access to some of our amenities.
- Basic remains $10
- Premium/Gold/Dynamic Fit memberships will be $20
- All Paid in Full Memberships will have the expiration dates extended by the total number of days closed due to State and Local Government
- “A La Carte” Services such as add-on for Kids Zone and VIP Locker services will remain
- Personal Training will resume billing beginning May 18th, 2020 and on your scheduled PT Dues date moving forward.
- Dynamic Fitness has and will provide up to 3 months of freeze at no cost to you – any freeze requests beyond 3 months will be at the normal rate of $5/mo for
- Enhancement fees not billed from April 22nd through May 17th will be billed on May 31st, 2020