By now most of you should have received our email regarding Dynamic Fitness’ position regarding the removal of Texas COVID mandates. We ALL started this journey a year ago this month. We remember why we started…Our compliance was never one of personal or political bias. This remains true today. We set forth processes that ensured all our members and team members felt welcomed and safe. We will continue these processes moving forward – we’re excited to gradually ease our internal policies in the weeks and months ahead. Dynamic Fitness will continue to monitor data and take prudent steps as necessary. We appreciate your continued cooperation and support in advance.
• Our Team Members will continue to wear face coverings when on their scheduled shifts.
• We will continue our cleaning and sanitization focuses within our clubs.
• We strongly encourage you to continue to wear a face covering while not exercising.
• We ask you to continue to be mindful of your neighbor and remain appropriately distanced.
• We as that you continue to wipe down your equipment before and after use.
• We ask that you wash your hands before and after your workout
• We ask that you continue to self monitor: if you feel unwell, showing signs or symptoms or have been exposed to COVID please stay home.
Watch for your Medallia Surveys and please respond – we truly appreciate your feedback and your voice is what makes us better as a team.